BTECH® HOTWORK Harness Nomex/Kevlar Australian Certified
BTS Product Code: BTH1000K - Hot Work Nomex / Kevlar full body harness c/w front and rear fall attachment points and cool mesh back.
The BTECH® Hot Work Nomex / Kevlar full body harness is manufactured using Nomex® webbing with Kevlar® inner cordage and Kevlar® stitching. It is deigned to be used in an application where heat or sparks may be present or welding is being performed.
When a product made with Kevlar® fiber is engineered with Nomex® fiber, the result is an excellent thermal protection, strength and durability.
- Light-weight, colour fast Nomex webbing with inner Kevlar cordage.
- Front and rear fall arrest attachment points.
- Fully adjustable leg, shoulder and chest straps.
- Quick release buckles on chest strap and legs.
- Rear D ring and front fall arrest rated loops.
- RFID chip for smart tracking.
- Manufactured to AS/NZS1891.1-2007 and 3rd party certified by Global Mark.
- Trauma straps (optional).
Chlorine bleach or chlorine generating chemicals should not be used with Kevlar®.
We Also Recommend
BTECH® COMFORTFIT Premium Harness Ultimate Value for Money Manufactured to AS/NZS1891.1-2007 and 3rd party certified by Global Mark.