BTS Roofers Kit - The Ultimate Working at Heights Kit c/w 15m Kermantle Rope,Harness,Lanyard & Karabiners
The BTECH Roofers Kit was designed to provide a solution for working at heights. Suitable for use in domestic and commercial roofing applications.
The roofer’s kit is conveniently stored in a backpack for ease of storage and transport from site to site.
Complies to AS/NZS 1891.1.2007
BTECH ENTRYFIT Roofers Kit Features
- Lightweight, comfortable and durable Harness, suitable for the harsh Australian work environment.
- Front and rear full arrest attachment points facilitating an easy means of attachment.
- Energy absorber in the event of a fall prevents load exceeding 16kN
- A hard wearing 12mm kermantle rope fitted with a type1 manual rope grab, affording safe movement over the roof area.
- Round sling / Attachment strap to be used as a temporary anchorage connection. Suitable for one operator fall arrest.
- Conveniently packed into a rugged backpack / carry bag to protect against soiling and for ease of transportation.
|Material||44mm polyester webbing|
|Colour||Blue & Black colour-fast webbing|
|Rear Dee||Forged & Zinc plated, with standout feature|
|Buckles||Forged & Zinc plated 2 & 3 bar|
|Labels||Labelling fully protected by clear PVC|
|Testing||100% visually inspected & individually proof tested|
|Operating temperature||-30°C to + 40°C|
|Max. operator weight||*150 kilograms|
* including all PPE & tools carried.