Gripps Dual Arm Tool-Hitch - 36kg | 79lbs
The Dual Arm Tool-Hitch is suitable for heavy 'open' tools such as crowbars and sledgehammers.
The Dual Arm Tool-Hitch loops through itself to create a simple yet strong choke. To stop the Tool-Hitch from sliding up and down the tool, secure the two arms using V-Gripp tape.
The tool is then tethered directly to a load rated anchor point via the heavy-duty tool ring on the tail.
- Creates a load rated tool connection point for heavy 'open' tools.
- Tactical grade Nylon for maximum strength.
- Heavy-duty closed metal D-Ring.
- Available in two sizes.
- Max Load (H01057): 16kg / 35lbs
- Max Load (H01058): 36kg / 79lbs
- Conforms to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018