LED EXPLOSION PROOF Model type EX ib IIC T4 Mini Headlamp is CMEX approved (overseas equivalent of NATA for joint recognition approvals). It is used in a variety of applications including; mining, chemical industries, rescue services, fire fighting, military, rail maintenance and repairs, building inspections and caving.
Features & Benefits:
- Fitted with CREE brand LED light source technology, that has up to 100,000 hours life before replacement.
- Rechargeable Lithium battery with up to15 hours light time.
- Lightweight (only 85 grams) and comfortable to wear with head strap.
- Mounts easily to safety helmets with head strap or with fitting bracket.
- Warning lights for low battery.
- Charging mode fitted with intelligent chip technology that prevents overcharging.
This LED Explosion Proof Headlamp has been developed with operator safety in mind where a hands free light is required. It is ideal for use where the risk of explosion may be present or in highly flammable areas where conventional lights would be unsuitable.
Description Unit SL-HL135EX
|Charging Voltage||AC||100V-240V 50Hz/60Hz|
|Average life of LED||h||100,000|
|Service life of battery recycled||-1000|
|Dimensions||mm||50 x 65 x 60|