Self Retracting Lifeline for Elevated Work Platforms 1.8M Webbing
The ACB1.8 Self Retracting Lifeline is an ideal product to use in an Elevated Work Platform, designed to reduce the maximum arresting force to less than 3kN which is an industry first in Australia. The EWPACB1.8 can be attached to anchor points to feet level.
This product meets all applicable industry standards, including AS/NZS 1891; EN 360:2002; CNB11 060:2008 Type A.
|Working Range:||1.8 metres of Webbing Assembly|
|General Construction:||Aluminium & Steel|
|Maximum arresting force (MAF):||3kN|
- Lightweight Durable Self Retracting Lifeline (SRL) for Elevated Work Platforms (EWP).
- Robust Aluminium & Steel Construction suited for tough Australian work environments.
- Swivelling anchorage connector point to prevent twisting of webbing when in use.
- Extremely light weight at 0.96 kg & an overall length of 370mm.
- Tested successfully over an edge with Radius r=0.5mm
|SELF RETRACTING LIFELINES|
|Part No.||Description||Cable Type||Housing||Weight|
|ACB 1.8||EWP ACB18 Self Retracting Lifeline||1.8m Web||Plastic||0.96 kg|